You can’t be hesitant about who you areViola Davis
What I’m Checking Out This Month
- This juicy Watermelon Cocktail Punch by Sugar and Charm
- The first UK Keith Haring exhibition at Tate Liverpool
- These beautiful paintings by Rowena Martinich
- LaShanda wrote this book* about shifting your consciousness and thriving as a human (can’t wait to read!)
- These customised family name embroidery pillows by Tigerbloom
- This how-to guide on how to make caned candle holders by A Beautiful Mess
- This gorgeous guide to St Ives, Cornwall by A Considered Life
- This summer bucket list for my hometown, Northampton by Nicole Navigates
- 1-14th = Wimbledon (Look out for Coco Guaff!)
- 7th = International Chocolate Day
- 12th = British Grand Prix (GO LEWIS!!)
- 15th = Amazon Prime Day
- 29th = International Tiger Day
- 30th = World Friendship Day
This Month’s Bucket List Goals
- Finish reading/listening to You Are A Badass by Jen Sincero*
- Walk 220,000 steps by the 1st August
- Make £200 of sales with Tigerbloom in its first relaunch month
Journal Prompts of the Month
- What do you really desire?
- Why do you want this?
- How would you feel if you already have this?
Mini July Playlist
FYI; This playlist changes every month
Tell me what you have going on this month in the comments below!
Wanna’ collab this month or in the future? Let’s have a chat!